 Administrative / Suggestions / 1325
    Lugnet Color Table —Ahui Herrera
   Today while helping someone via the LDraw help desk I refered to them to the color chart located at (URL) so that they could get the ldraw color id for silver chrome, which is 383. However, I soon discovered that there is a "?" for the silver chromo (...) (19 years ago, 27-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)