 Administrative / Suggestions / 1319
  Re: Vote to unhighlight?

(...) Thanks for the elaboration, Steve. LUGNET DID have such a system, and it was not uniformly positively received. This has been alluded to in other replies as well. A suggestion to again allow both negative and positive weighting should not be (...) (19 years ago, 27-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Vote to unhighlight?

(...) Yes, I picked this up too. (...) Yes, Larry I had offered the ability to prevent or remove any highlight to my own posts. This would give me a bit of control, and send message to others about my highlighting desires, but still prevents abuse (...) (19 years ago, 27-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)