 Administrative / Suggestions / 1307
    Highlight prevension —Kevin L. Clague
   Is there a way to prevent your own post from being highlighted? I don't like the fact that so much of what went on in admin.general was highlighted. I don't think it was good for the bulk of the people on LUGNET. I also don't think it contributed to (...) (19 years ago, 26-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)