 Administrative / Suggestions / 129
Re: Lugnet Mecha Links (!!!!Attention Admin!!!!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 13:31:49 GMT

Has anyone ever come forward and volunteered to be a curator for
.build.mecha?  A curator would be the person to maintain the sidebar.

Steve

In lugnet.build.mecha, Eric Sophie writes:
Yes, it's no good. And this has come up before. We have to get up off our
Lazy **** and just ask again as a group. Including myself. I would like to
have my Link added to the resources list. It obvious that many more should
be added. Please help save our clan. Although we have no Curator jump jets
and heat sinks. An update is needed. I worked hard to build my web-site, I'm
really proud of it as well as my Brickshelf Gallery account. I would like to
see it added to the resources list. It would be great. The Official Lego We
Site has a Story on me and a Link to my Brickshelf Gallery account in the
Build Section. Let's not let Lugnet fall behind!

Web Site
Legomaster's Lego Continuum
http://www.mylegomaster.com/index.htm

(...and BTW if this is any kind of request, I'd say that my site has a "G"
rating for General Auidiences. All efforts are made to make the site visit a
pleasant one. Good day.)

Eric Sophie
Legomaster

In lugnet.build.mecha, Tony Knaak writes:
Now I know that the hard working people that run this AWESOME site we like
to hang out in are always working to improve Lugnet. However I think the
Lugnet.build.mecha links to the left need to be updated. I was just browsing
a few minutes ago and six of the fifteen links are incorrect. Also I think
it would be cool to put up some new links, like Eric's, Kyle's, Sun's and
The Lego Mecha Hall of Fame sites. If you agree with me, how do we go about
telling the webmaster?
Just a random thought
out
tk