 Administrative / Suggestions / 1242
  Re: Compromised Functionality on Lugnet and Brickshelf?

(...) Very good points here. Lugnet has much greater functionality built in than is routinely used. In part this is due to user inaction, but in part this is also due (IMO) to the invisibilty of the functionality. For instance, there is no easy way (...) (19 years ago, 13-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX) !

  Town Building Contests (was Re: Compromised Functionality on Lugnet and Brickshelf?)

Bruce Hietbrink wrote in message ... (...) Those were my responsibility, and I stopped mainly because there seemed to be so many contests going that there were now *too many*. The town contest pages still exist (yes, they are LUGNET member pages :) (...) (19 years ago, 15-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.town)