 Administrative / Suggestions / 1241
    More variable spotlight weights —David Eaton
   Suggestion: Similar to Lugnet's original post ranking, allow a 0-100 scale for posts. Default is assumed to be 0, rather than 50. I find that one of the reasons I don't often spotlight or highlight is that I find it difficult to say "this is a good (...) (19 years ago, 13-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.suggestions) !