 Administrative / Suggestions / 1177
    Re: Request for New Selling Group —Clark Stephens
   (...) I agree. I thought that BST was for direct person-to-person transactions. Lugnet created a specific group for brickshops to remove the BL ads from the old fashioned classified type ads. That kind of division is in effect for eBay auctions. (...) (20 years ago, 7-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

        Re: Request for New Selling Group —Larry Pieniazek
   The market sub hierarchy has been a more confusing part of the overall hierarchy than most sub hierarchies, has been for years.... The following are personal thoughts, just to be clear. (...) I seem to recall that there has always been some (...) (20 years ago, 7-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)