 Administrative / Suggestions / 1176
  Request for New Selling Group

Once upon a time before Bricklink existed the buy/sell group was for listing actual items to buy or sell. Now it seems it is mostly filled with ads for Bricklink shops. Can we get an actual selling group again or a new group for ads of the shops? (...) (20 years ago, 6-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Request for New Selling Group

(...) I agree. I thought that BST was for direct person-to-person transactions. Lugnet created a specific group for brickshops to remove the BL ads from the old fashioned classified type ads. That kind of division is in effect for eBay auctions. (...) (20 years ago, 7-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Request for New Selling Group

The market sub hierarchy has been a more confusing part of the overall hierarchy than most sub hierarchies, has been for years.... The following are personal thoughts, just to be clear. (...) I seem to recall that there has always been some (...) (20 years ago, 7-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)