 Administrative / Suggestions / 1172
Re: Censorship (was Re: Bye, bye LUGNET)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Tue, 1 Mar 2005 23:14:26 GMT

On Tue, Mar 01, 2005 at 10:14:26PM +0000, Kelly McKiernan wrote:
- Consensus that this is what needs to happen
- Development environment (which is getting closer)
- Development time / resources

I'd like to see if we can get a list of requested code changes /
enhancements posted sometime, and see where this would fall in
importance and ease of implementation. And if it even would make sense
to implement, as that's still far from decided.

I can only speak to the ease of implementation, but I believe it should
be pretty simple.  Maybe 3-4 files that will need to be edited, assuming
we don't get fancy and allow custom filter-word-lists.

--
Dan Boger
dan@peeron.com