 Administrative / Suggestions / 1092
    Re: Please link to Clark's color pages —Kevin Salm
   (...) There is a collection of COLOR resources listed on the .market.brickshops page: (URL) list was started long before the .Colors newsgroup was created. Now, it is definitely more appropriate under the new group sidebar. It is a pretty good (...) (20 years ago, 30-Nov-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.admin.curators)

        Re: Please link to Clark's color pages —Suzanne Rich Green
   (...) I can't believe the color sidebar was empty! bad. ...I must've been using the one at .market (?) Any volunteers for curator? I can throw the switch. Meanwhile, I simply ripped off your list, Kevin. Heh, heh. -Suz (20 years ago, 7-Dec-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.admin.curators)