 Administrative / Suggestions / 1068
Re: Smiley Icons?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 2004 21:32:13 GMT

Mark Riley wrote in message ...
Smiley icons seem to be all the rage on many other forums on the net, but • we
don't have any here on Lugnet.  I suspect the reason has to do with the • "cheese"
factor as these icons can appear cheesy and annoying at times (especially • the
animated ones).

As long as they don't mess up NNTP any more than misused FTX already does,
and we can turn 'em off for the web interface, fine. But as Larry says,
there are higher priority things for the coder(s) to work on!

Kevin
Barn kit: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-barn.htm
LEGO TOWN PLANNING information:
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/COntent/Townplan/townplan.htm