 Administrative / NNTP / 982
Re: Top 1000 noisemakers (was: Re: Posting frequency?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 05:15:26 GMT

In lugnet.people, Frank Filz writes:
1008 Richard Franks
1009 Richard Dee
1026 Selçuk Göre
1030 Terry Keller
1117 Christopher L. Weeks
1208 Kevin Wilson
1258 John VanZwieten
1286 Mark Sandlin
1311 Jasper Janssen
1374 Eric Kingsley
1374 Mario Ferrari
1387 Fredrik Glöckner
1388 Tom McDonald
1417 Bram Lambrecht
1469 Eric Joslin
1472 Lindsay Frederick Braun
1539 Tim Courtney
1624 Scott Edward Sanburn
1679 Jeff Stembel
1697 James Brown
1804 Tom Stangl
1821 John Neal
2211 Jonathan Wilson
2316 Matthew Miller
2347 Scott Arthur
2459 Mike Stanley
2631 Jeremy H. Sproat
2749 Shiri Dori
3140 Frank Filz
4389 Steve Bliss
5925 Todd Lehman
6302 Larry Pieniazek

Hmm, interesting. I guess I've got some catching up to do... I
arbitrarily only grabbed those who posted at least 1000 times. I
recognize most of those as regular posters, but a few I don't recognize
as regular posters, but only one do I not recognize at all (Terry
Keller). <snip>

Ouch.  I guess that's the result of keeping quiet and laying low for such a
long time. So...

Hi Frank, nice to meet'cha!

I've been around for a pretty long time, though at present I'm going through
a bit of a "dim age".  Not dark, but not very active.  My only major
contribution right now is management of ldraw.org's Model Of The Month
competitions. At one time I used to have Steve Bliss's job of new parts
management, until Steve so graciously shouldered that burden. :-)

I sure was suprised to still be in the top 30.  I thought that by now I'd
have dropped off the list altogether.

See ya around,

-- Terry K --