 Administrative / NNTP / 935
  Re: newsticker

(...) Dan that is supersweet, even for an IE hack like me. Just one little thing -- can it be configured to match the user's web view skip-filter settings? keep up the great work! // Dave (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: newsticker

(...) thing (...) settings? I thought of that, but that would require it to access LUGNET user info, which (as it's runnin on peeron), it cannot do. Also that would change the file being hit (every 70 seconds, I think) to a cgi instead of a static (...) (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)