 Administrative / NNTP / 931
  Re: Undeliverable Mail goes to news poster?

(...) Yes, these are annoying. I usually fire off a "don't forget to unsubscribe" message if I can figure out where to send it... (...) I heard Steve Barile is on vacation in Alaska. However... (...) I really don't think this addy belongs to Steve (...) (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.people)

  Re: Undeliverable Mail goes to news poster?

(...) Steve Burge, according to a quick news search for "ubistudios" HTH James (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.people)