 Administrative / NNTP / 911 (-5)
  Re: e-mail delay

In lugnet.admin.nntp, Eric Kingsley writes: [ ... snipped ...] (...) Don't you mean how few members use the Wed interface? ;-) I was always under the impression that I was in the minority who used a newsreader to read LUGNET newsgroups. Based on the (...) (23 years ago, 26-Sep-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: e-mail delay

(...) Wow. This really shows just how many Members use the Web interface (Those not requireing a confirmation E-mail). Traffic is way off. I would not have thought it was that many people that needed E-mail confirmation. (...) No problem. I just (...) (23 years ago, 25-Sep-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: E-Mail Confirmations Working?

(...) I think you need to root out your need to plumb the depths with these puns. Do you think you're the alpha-mail of punning or something? Why sink to this non stainless level? And to the wrong group no less. I'm not your garbage disposal. Stop, (...) (23 years ago, 25-Sep-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.off-topic.pun)

  Re: E-Mail Confirmations Working?

(...) That would be rather draining. (just trying to help) GDR James (23 years ago, 25-Sep-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: E-Mail Confirmations Working?

(...) I see about 600 messages stuck in the outgoing mail queue. I'll see what I can figure out. --Todd (23 years ago, 25-Sep-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact