 Administrative / NNTP / 896 (-5)
  x-http header?

hey, just an idea... when you get news-by-mail, there's an x-http header (or something similar), that will give you the url to the same message in the web interface... useful when you want to rate a message you just read. Is it possible to add that (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Thank you, Thank you, Thank you

Thank you for the new version of the posting verification. I received an email, promptly , sent my reply and my message was posted within a minute. It works great!!!!!! I can easily tolerate this painless extra step for us newsreader users. I seemed (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jun-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.general)

  Re: Are that many people really glad about the security stuff?

(...) You've expressed that opinion several times now and I don't see it as having been justified yet. I understand you have dark forebodings, etc. but I'm not sure I agree. This mechanism will keep out spoofers. It is not designed to stop all (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jun-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  E-Mail Authentication Error? (Was: Find your Birthday Buddy)

Todd, I replied to the authentication e-mail message on this one with an 'x' in the (...) option, and it seems to have been posted anyway. FYI. I realized that I had replied to all instead of where the follow ups were set to, so I changed my mind (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jun-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: Email Authentication - Why not make it optional?

I see this now works. Let me thank you Todd & Co. Work much easier. Sonnich Sonnich Jensen <sonnich@hot.ee> wrote in message news:GFAL9v.6qo@lugnet.com... (...) on (...) program. (...) generated (...) 2 (...) time (...) use. (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jun-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact