 Administrative / NNTP / 74
Re: Posting from newsreader
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 06:14:50 GMT

In lugnet.general, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.general, Ross Crawford writes:
Thanks Todd. But I already had my newsreader (outlook express) set up to • read
the newsgroups, as per the link. But when I try to post, I get an error. Is
there a setting I missed?

What is the error you get?

--Todd

[followups to .admin.nntp]
Todd,

Outlook Express could not post your message.  Subject 'Re: Posting from
newsreader', Account: 'LugNet', Server: 'lugnet.com', Protocol: NNTP, Server
Response: '441 New Users Start Here:
http://www.lugnet.com/news/post/setup/', Port: 119, Secure(SSL): No, Server
Error: 441, Error Number: 0x800CCCA9

Regards,