 Administrative / NNTP / 6 (-6)
  Re: LugnetReader

(...) well, since it's my only way of reading lugnet atm, I am a little more concenred with the client... but I'll get to it, eventually :) (...) yup, that was the plan (to make it 2 way). I'd like it to be useful for a clientless client (just (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: LugnetReader

(...) I am *SO* here. :-, (...) ? number, and by groups... The the spooler writes a log file of each (...) If you have the spooling and indexing portion down, I'd personally give the telnet interface top priority now. ...The indexing feature brings (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: LugnetReader

(...) guess we have that now - FUT to lugnet.admin.nntp :) (heh, and first test to see if the fut works correctly :) (...) well, the spooler right now just sits there all the time, getting messages once a minute, and stores them on disk in a spool (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.admin.nntp)

  New newsgroup lugnet.admin.nntp

A new group/list for NNTP[1]-related issues has just been created. Probably, you'll just want to ignore it unless you're writing a streaming news client or having difficulties getting your newsreader to do something. CHARTER/PURPOSE ===...=== -> (...) (24 years ago, 2-May-00, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.announce)

  ------( Terms of use for lugnet.com )------

TERMS OF USE FOR LUGNET.COM OVERVIEW AND DEFINITIONS lugnet.com ("LUGNET") is a privately owned Internet site designed and run primarily for the benefit of those who enjoy building with, discussing, collecting, buying & selling, trading, and (...) (24 years ago, 2-May-00, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  ------( Welcome to lugnet.admin.nntp )------

Welcome to lugnet.admin.nntp, a LUGNET discussion group. CHARTER/PURPOSE: lugnet.admin.nntp (group): LUGNET NNTP server/client issues: discussions, ideas, problems, questions, homebrew clients, back-end API interaction and specification, etc. (...) (24 years ago, 2-May-00, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact