 Administrative / NNTP / 55
    Re: slrnpull and LUGNET? —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) I haven't used slrnpull, but I have experienced the same behaviour with Gnus Unplugged. It would normally function just great, but some times it simply hung when downloading the articles in certain groups. I found some incomplete NOV lines in (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: slrnpull and LUGNET? —Todd Lehman
   (...) Did it consistently fail or succeed for certain groups or was it more or less random to you? --Todd (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: slrnpull and LUGNET? —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) It was more or less random to me. I found no pattern, so I gave up trying to report it. Fredrik (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.off-topic.geek)