 Administrative / NNTP / 513
    Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings —Dan Boger
   (...) you know, you're not trying to convince anyone, you're just ranting... I seriously doubt Todd is going to change his mind on this anytime soon, so I think we should all let this die for a while, and see how things turn out... Dan (23 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

        Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings —Mark Papenfuss
   (...) I am not trying to convince anybody of anything -I am just looking for *real* answers. What is being served to us is swine, nothing more. Mark P. mfuss903@aol.com (23 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)