 Administrative / NNTP / 495
    Re: The Relationship - LEGO and its Fans (was: Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings) —Dan Boger
   (...) I wasn't going to get into this, but why is it so hard? I've done it - you just set up your newsreader as your personal identity (since not a lot of people use news for work), and mail in your "official" messages... not hard at all, is it? Dan (23 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

        Re: The Relationship - LEGO and its Fans (was: Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings) —James Brown
   (...) It is very difficult indeed for those of us who don't have access to standard NNTP ports through a company firewall. Darn tricky, at that point. I don't know if this applies to the LEGO folks or not, but it's something to consider. James (23 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)