 Administrative / NNTP / 399
Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 14:01:06 GMT

mfuss903 wrote:

So Ashley can no longer post in the legoland thread? If so, I do not see why
not - he gave us good information and it would not belong in any other
threads - and it was official lego(land) information. And what about the
lego guy posting in the bionicale masks thread (spelling - I know it sucks)?
If I am reading this correctly, and I may not be - seeing it is really late
at night for me - but why restrict them in this way? I know you do not want
posts in threads where they do not belong - so why make them give out a
personal email, which they may not want to do so they can post offical
lego(land) posts? I just see no need for any restrictions on Lego workers.
Mark P.
mfuss903@aol.com

Yea, what about LEGO employees responding to questions in other groups
for official purposes? What about lugnet.announce.lsahs? What prompted
this change?

Frank

--
Frank Filz