 Administrative / NNTP / 320
Re: Newsgroup structure: some tough decisions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 00:14:12 GMT

In lugnet.admin.nntp, Ice <icestorm@inwave.com> writes:
What I would like to suggest is considering a trade experiences group. Ebay has
its feedback system, but it does have weaknesses. 80 characters sometimes isn't
enough to explain in detail how someone someone went the extra mile to make a
trade work. It also limits ones ability to question high handling costs or
reslove other problems. A group that would allow people to expand on their
experiences with other traders could be valuable for all involved.

Someone suggested a .market.feedback group.  Is that what you mean kinda?

--Todd