 Administrative / NNTP / 30
  Re: Skip filter settings; something wrong

(...) Left. (...) Already did. I reboot my computer approximately once-twice a day, and I tried the setting a few days ago already. So, yeah. -Shiri (24 years ago, 19-Jun-00, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: Skip filter settings; something wrong

(...) OK, so lemme get this straight: When you visit this URL: (URL) see lugnet.loc.au in the left-hand column, yet when you visit, for example, this URL: (URL) don't see the message in the middle posted to lugnet.loc.au by Richard Parsons? --Todd (24 years ago, 19-Jun-00, to lugnet.admin.nntp)