 Administrative / NNTP / 246 (-5)
  Re: An idea for a new group?

(...) OK, can you give a few examples of things that don't fit into .debate, .fun, .geek, etc.? (Not disagreeing, just curious if new examples have popped up in the past few months.) Some things that were issues before were things like where to p&m (...) (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: Top 1000 noisemakers (was: Re: Posting frequency?)

Hi, Just for the record. I was born Robin Jones. I married Tina Sayce Tina was the last Sayce in her family so we decided to hyphenate. Hence Sayce-Jones. You wouldn't believe the number of variations we get when we say this over the phone. As for (...) (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.nntp)

  (canceled)

  Re: 6769 Fort Legoredo on sale at Shop At Home!!

(...) For us AFOLs, it was an incredibly nice thing to do. And for LD, it's a nice way to gather a data point on our buying power. It's a win-win. But... (...) Actually, it doesn't really belong in the main .announce group -- it was an unsolicited (...) (24 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.nntp)

  help followup-to

(...) Aya...something maybe 16x16 with a question mark or something. Downside of an image-based link is that if it's borderless, it's hard to tell if you've been there before, but that's not probably much of an issue with help pages; and if it's got (...) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact