 Administrative / NNTP / 19
  Derek Nold - noldd@adsmachinery.com

I am the person responsible for email accounts at adsmachinery.com. The email account, noldd@adsmachinery.com no longer exists. It seems that your nntp server is sending a large volume of email to noldd@adsmachinery.com possibly due to the fact that (...) (24 years ago, 29-May-00, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: Derek Nold - noldd@adsmachinery.com

(...) Strictly speaking, NNTP servers don't send email. It's possible you're receiving e-mail from the SMTP server gatewayed with the NNTP server. (...) Hmm, I don't see any email addresses at 'adsmachinery.com' or anything matching 'nold' (...) (24 years ago, 29-May-00, to lugnet.admin.nntp)