 Administrative / NNTP / 1659
  Can't post via NNTP any more ...

I have just rebuilt my Windows machine and reconfigured my news reader (OE) and now I am unable to post and I am not sure why. I don't think I did anything different than I have done in the past. I get this error when I try and post: Outlook Express (...) (18 years ago, 22-Mar-07, to lugnet.admin.nntp)