 Administrative / NNTP / 1657
    Address munge and Google... —Alexander Farlie
   Hi. 2 Issues... 1) E-Mail Addresses in formal headers get munged but not those in the body of a message. Is there an easy soloution to this? 2) Google seems to deep crawl the Lugnet site, is there a way of controlling this? (18 years ago, 2-Sep-06, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

        Re: Address munge and Google... Gereon Stein
   Sorry I didn't notice this sooner: (...) No. The e-mail addresses that get "spam-me-notted" (should consider trademarking this ;-) ) are those that come from the news headers. You can't reliably identify e-mail addresses in the body of messages, so (...) (18 years ago, 27-Nov-06, to lugnet.admin.nntp)