 Administrative / NNTP / 151 (-5)
  Re: FS-Pirate & Town Sets Mint In Sealed Boxes/Pack

Hello I'll second this change idea anytime. Paul (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: FS-Pirate & Town Sets Mint In Sealed Boxes/Pack

(...) Eeek! Then they're running an auction! (...) I wouldn't call it an "auction-ish" abuse; isn't it simply a human-nature-ish abuse of human-nature that happens to appear naturally in, among many other places, the dynamics of OBO sales as well as (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: Newsserver downtime

(...) Has Lugnet itself been /.ed, or has information that people have posted to Lugnet about (like, say, scans of a new catalogue which are being hosted at another website) been /.ed? If it was Lugnet, when was it? I'm confused and curious (which (...) (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: Newsserver downtime

(...) Y'Know, I was thinking about this - LUGNet has been slashdotted a couple of times that I can think of, and it didn't collapse under that load. I guess that means that this was a *very* high load - as in probably an attack, and furthermore that (...) (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: Newsserver downtime

(...) or something that will look at the spool dir, see if files are getting stuck there, and just lets you know (pager/email) that something's blocking... (24 years ago, 6-Nov-00, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact