 Administrative / NNTP / 1491
    Re: 8 new subgroups of lugnet.people (Kids, Teens, Adults, Singles, Couples, Parents, Support, LGBT) —Rob Hendrix
    "Ross Crawford" <rosscraw@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message news:I49EE9.1nnL@lugnet.com... (...) My dog only chews megablock. Oops, that should have been posted in off-topic.clone! Rob (20 years ago, 18-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

        Re: 8 new subgroups of lugnet.people (Kids, Teens, Adults, Singles, Couples, Parents, Support, LGBT) —John Neal
   (...) My dog eats his Megabloking Megablok! (Actually, I don't own a dog; I own a cat-- she Megabloks in sand) JOHN (20 years ago, 18-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.nntp, FTX)