 Administrative / NNTP / 148
    Re: Newsserver downtime —Jeff Elliott
   (...) Y'Know, I was thinking about this - LUGNet has been slashdotted a couple of times that I can think of, and it didn't collapse under that load. I guess that means that this was a *very* high load - as in probably an attack, and furthermore that (...) (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

        Re: Newsserver downtime —Eric Joslin
   (...) Has Lugnet itself been /.ed, or has information that people have posted to Lugnet about (like, say, scans of a new catalogue which are being hosted at another website) been /.ed? If it was Lugnet, when was it? I'm confused and curious (which (...) (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.admin.nntp)