 Administrative / NNTP / 1467
Re: Bad news for NASA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 2004 08:07:21 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Erik Olson wrote:
   Don’t you think it is a little embarassing that the thread is now 75% administration Lar?

Embarassing? No. Regrettable, perhaps. But please do bear with us. This one thread is messier than one might like, yes, but hopefully overall future admin activity will be the better for it.

As for ObNASA’s I did consider including some but wanted not to muddy things further.