 Administrative / NNTP / 1419
  Re: alt text misbehaviour? (was some other stuff

(...) Um, I seem to have taken someone else's misspelling (here on Lugnet within the past few months) to be some sort of common term. I looked up 'caret' and my dictionary has it as ^ while it calls these <> 'arrows'. I'm fine with whatever term is (...) (20 years ago, 13-Apr-04, to lugnet.admin.nntp, FTX)