 Administrative / NNTP / 1359
  Re: NNTP is working (mostly)

(...) Todd, pardon my ignorance, but is this a DoS aimed at Lugnet specifically, or a more generic NNTP attack? who would want to pester Lugnet? Chris (21 years ago, 25-Sep-03, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  (canceled)

  Please cancel my last message.

Todd, Could you cancel my previous message to this group? I was grumpy from lugnet withdrawl and posted without thinking first. Don (21 years ago, 25-Sep-03, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: NNTP is working (mostly)

(...) Hard to know for sure. More and more, it's seeming like the former rather than the latter. Early on, the attacks all consisted of commands to repeatedly list the contents of known existing newsgroups on this server, which made it seem (...) (21 years ago, 25-Sep-03, to lugnet.admin.nntp)