 Administrative / NNTP / 1343
1342  |  1344
Subject:
Posting (via slrn) w/out confirmation webpage?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Thu, 17 Jul 2003 01:57:00 GMT

Hey,

It's been a while since I've been active on LUGNET
(the Dallas road show event got me going again).

I'd really like to use slrn as my LUGNET newsgroup
interface, but having to authenticate a posting
on a webpage kinda defeats the purpose.

Sorry if I missed something along the way, but is
there a way to post via a NNTP newsreader that
doesn't involve this?  If there is, can someone
tell me how to configure slrn to do it?  Thanks...

-Tim