 Administrative / NNTP / 1288
    Re: Announcing FTX for discussion groups —Adrian Drake
   (...) I agree, while it's an interesting feature, I'd really rather there not be any images contained in lugnet posts. Is it really that hard to deep-link to a brickshelf image instead? It quite frankly draws your attention away from the text, and (...) (21 years ago, 28-May-03, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

        Re: Announcing FTX for discussion groups —Jon Palmer
   Popping in for a second. I *mostly* use a newsreader still, so much of this doesn't effect me, but I still think it's a cool move to add some more dimension to Lugnet. As for people worrying about large or animated sig banners... The community has (...) (21 years ago, 28-May-03, to lugnet.admin.nntp)