 Administrative / NNTP / 119
  Re: Noncompliant software (was: Re: Incorrect group posting)

(...) Are you able to change your SMTP server, or are you forced by a firewall to use that one? Also, are you able to use telnet or ssh? (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Noncompliant software (was: Re: Incorrect group posting)

(...) Firewalled, I think...And when I tried using Netscape to use this SMTP server, I couldn't eeven sendd out... (...) Yeep, but not outside our collection of servers for telnet, other than that, I don't think so. (24 years ago, 15-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.off-topic.geek)