 Administrative / NNTP / 1168
  Re: lugnet.alpha-team and lugnet.sports [was Re: I am not so sure on how to say this in here.]

(...) I believe admins have already discussed this as a possibility, talking of creating a lugnet.sport with subgroups lugnet.sport.football, et al, IIRC. (...) I do not believe that Alpha Team is at the same level as .town or .pirates. (mostly from (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.admin.nntp)