 Administrative / NNTP / 1124
Re: Re: LEGO® Company and Nike Launch BIONICLE=?X-UNKNOWN?Q?=99_Shoe_Partnershi
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 16:16:24 GMT

This message has a really weird subject. . .in fact, it looks very odd in the
Web view (as opposed to only slightly odd in Pine).  I assume Pine did this,
but I'm confused about why.  Doesn't LUGNET only allow Unicode characters in
postings?  Pine shouldn't get so confused by LUGNET messages. . .

TWS Garrison