 Administrative / NNTP / 1112
  Re: Official posts at a glance

(...) ... (...) I've heard that Outlook Express is considered a scourge among newsreaders, but it did allow me to highlight messages from LEGO Direct. I added a news rule that reads like this: Apply this rule after the message arrives Where the From (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.admin.nntp)