 Administrative / NNTP / 109
  Re: Noncompliant software (was: Re: Incorrect group posting)

(...) Berating? I saw no berating. I merely suggested that he ought to stop complaining about how things are done here at LUGNET until his own house is in order. Further, you see, he actually DOES have control. He can change jobs, he is working for (...) (24 years ago, 11-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.off-topic.geek)