 Administrative / NNTP / 1083
Re: Question on Age Requirements
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Fri, 10 May 2002 16:17:43 GMT

On Fri, May 10, 2002 at 02:39:30PM +0000, TWS Garrison wrote:
I'm replying to a message that appears to have broken threading.  Do we have
another broken news agent here?

defenitly seems so - just do a news search on "Keith Kirchoff"...

Keith?  How are you posting?  Looks like you're using the mail
interface, but what program are you using to send the mail?

--
Dan Boger
dan@peeron.com