 Administrative / NNTP / 1082
  Broken threads?

(...) It looks like either we do or the poster is doing things manually. This is not the only broken thread he's been in on: (URL) shows a few others. Has anyone tried asking the poster what tool is being used? I looked at one in raw mode and I know (...) (22 years ago, 10-May-02, to lugnet.admin.nntp)