 Administrative / NNTP / 1072
  Re: NNTP problems?

"Kevin Wilson" <kwilson_tccs@compuserve.com> wrote in message news:GuEu2t.8D@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) [ ... snipped ... ] I am having a problem at work but not at home. Same computer, a laptop I haul back and forth. At work it always (...) (22 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: NNTP problems?

(...) Ya, me too. I didn't change my settings on my laptop. I just used IE instead at work after the problem started. I have high speed cable internet there. But OE is not downloading all headers at home on dialup. I wonder if these incidences are (...) (22 years ago, 13-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.nntp)