 Administrative / NNTP / 1038
  .trains keeps crashing my newsreader

Since this morning every time I try to go to .trains using the newsreader on Netscape Communicator 4.06 it crashes the application. All the other groups that I am subscribed to work fine(e.g. download articles, thread, display), while this one group (...) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: .trains keeps crashing my newsreader

(...) I have no problem reading the newsgroup in mutt, so at least the server is sending back something right... does it die at a certain point? can you find which article is killing it? If you send me (in email) your ip, I can try to look at the (...) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: .trains keeps crashing my newsreader

(...) Yes. it works in mozilla .96. But eventually, I just unsubscribed and resubscribed again. it works fine now. -c (22 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.admin.nntp)