 Administrative / NNTP / 1021 (-5)
  Re: Special sub group for the Bricks-Only brigade?

(...) Good idea. I suggest "lugnet.whine" for that. --Bill. XFUT: lugnet.admin.nntp (23 years ago, 19-Feb-02, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: newsticker

(...) Dan, My Brickshelf sidebar is not getting updated anymore. I upgraded from Mozilla 0.9.6 to 0.9.8 and ever since, the Brickshelf sidebar has been static. It's odd because the LUGNET sidebar is still working fine. Any ideas about a solution to (...) (23 years ago, 19-Feb-02, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: Two new CAD development newsgroups: LCD (LEGO Connection Database) and Macintosh

(...) Thanks Dan! Matt (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: Two new CAD development newsgroups: LCD (LEGO Connection Database) and Macintosh

(...) Fixed. Dan (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Anyone considered Java?

I did some nosing around looking at the Java3D library with the thought of doing a LEGO CAD application. It looks like it might be very easy to teach Java3D to render dat/ldr files. They seem to have some sort of built in file reading mechanism (...) (23 years ago, 10-Feb-02, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact