 Administrative / NNTP / 1001 (-5)
  Re: New newsgroup for MOC announcements

In lugnet.admin.nntp, Geordan Hankinson writes: [...] (...) Yes. In fact, we're working on a LUGNET MOC of the Week feature to display the hot models there. -Suz LUGNET Admin (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: Top 1000 noisemakers (was: Re: Posting frequency?)

(...) Yow. I've been missing for six months and I'm _still_ on this list? The rest of y'all are all slack! :) -JDF [As much testing to see if I've got posting set up right on this box as I am making fun of y'all's slack. :) ] (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: New newsgroup for MOC announcements

Same here, thanks Todd. jt (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: New newsgroup for MOC announcements

Thanks. This was certainly needed. I have often used .announce to mention new creations, but will now respectfully use .announce.moc eric (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: New newsgroup for MOC announcements

snip Hey cool, I always felt a little uncomfortable posting my MoC's in .announce, but I never got flagged for it, so I kept doing it. -grins devilishly- :-D Will there be a section on the main page for this group eventually? Thanks Todd, -Geordan- (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact