 Administrative / General / 9989
  Re: Redirecting posts (was: Re: Are you looking for a 1592 Town Square - Castle Scene in MIB condition?)

(...) Some of my thoughts: - I'm glad to see some acknowledgement that the "policing" needs to be done by more than just one or two (or three or four) admins. - With multiple people posting reminders, an advantage of posting over e-mail is less (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Redirecting posts (was: Re: Are you looking for a 1592 Town Square - Castle Scene in MIB condition?)

(...) This is a good idea. Is this something the curators (where they exist) can do? Scott A (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)