 Administrative / General / 9970
    Re: New announce.moc group needed? (Was: Bulk Lego Auctions) —Kevin Wilson
   LUGNET Admin wrote in message ... (...) Unfortunately, we can't tell if you're listening... hmm, maybe a little ear icon could show when the admin is online :-) :-) Seriously, several people have chimed in to this and other threads, with worries (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: New announce.moc group needed? (Was: Bulk Lego Auctions) Suzanne D. Rich
   (...) I check in every day, at least twice per day. Even when I had no net access during my recent move, I checked in via public library. Additionally, I receive all admin posts via e-mail which I read continuously as I work at home. I'm not sure (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)