 Administrative / General / 9899
    Password Request for a Friend —Tim Courtney
   Todd and Suz - My best friend, Brandon Grifford, has been waiting to hear from you for almost a week regarding a password situation. He has not yet gotten a reply, and he has emailed you twice. His former email address (brandonpreaches@hotmail.com) (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Password Request for a Friend —Suzanne D. Rich
   Tim, brandon@zacktron.com was sent his new password on Fri Dec 28 at 9:49am -Suz LUGNET Admin (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Password Request for a Friend —Tim Courtney
   "Suzanne D. Rich" <suz@baseplate.com> wrote in message news:B6BCCC32-FFA7-1...ate.com... (...) Thanks. Still, strange, because it never arrived for him. I'll have to double check with the ISP that runs zacktron.com that set up his address....could (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)